Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies
180g All- flour
½ tsp Baking soda
¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
½ tsp Salt
25g Rolled oats
90g Packed brown sugar
100g Granulated sugar
175g Chocolate chips
120g Soften butter
1 Large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Sieve flour, baking soda and add to all the dry ingredients
2. Melt the butter pour it over the mixture
3. Add the whisked egg and vanilla extract to the mixture
4. Mix all ingredients until it becomes a dough by hand if you wish
5. Roll the mixture into cling film, roll into a cylinder shape and put into the fridge for half an hour.
6. Take out of the fridge and shape onto a prepared baking sheet using parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven 350 F (180 C) for about 8 minutes.